Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 30, 2008

Ok, Brigit this is for you. It's Sunday morning and Jim is out walking Oso while I drink a cup of coffee and try to wake up. I'll probably skip breakfast since it's already 10 am, I was up late talking with my sister Stephanie who is in L.A. for a job interview. We think that she'll get the job and she's pretty excited about possibly moving from Boston to L.A. She works with Pfizer animal health selling pharmaceuticals to veterinarians. She was an intern with them while she finished college and after graduation they assigned her to Boston. She's been there 3 years so far and is ready for a change. So she's hoping that she'll get this transfer and not deal with the cold anymore. After I got off the phone with her my brother Nicholas called from Germany. He is in the Army and lives there with his wife and their 4 kids. He is getting ready to come to the States to visit his other 2 boys by his first wife, my mom and dad and my brother because the Army is getting ready to send him to Iraq. It will be his second deployment there so he wants to see his kids before he leaves. They expect him to be in Iraq for 15 months and the rest of his family will remain in Germany. He says not to worry about him, that he knows exactly what he signed up for, but that's easier said than done.

I finally figured out how to make a short movie on my laptop and sent it out so if you all see an email from me titled "Where we live" check it out so when I write about where I am you can have a visual. I plan on doing more short videos but at the moment I haven't been out exploring as much especially the last week. It's been in the 90's and lows of 75 lately so needless to say it's hot and some days I just feel like staying dry so I won't go anywhere. Jim is back and I'll have to relinquish the computer so he can finish watching a game for the NCAA championship. Later on I'll fill you in about our weekend and try to include some pics that I took. Hope this keeps you going Brigit until my next post. Angela answer your phone and again sorry about the YouTube video!! Love you all...

No comments: